Join us for a LIVE interactive Kirtan Concert led by Toronto well-known Kirtan singer Lynn Himmelman. We will join to listen to the beauitful sounds of mantra and be led to join in and connect to this healing energy of song!
AN EASY WAY TO RELAX, ENJOY, FEEL HAPPY!!
• free your mind of fears and worries
• celebrate life and your connection to others
• end worn out habits of thinking & behaving
• find new meaning in your everyday life
In India, kirtaniyas (kirtan leaders) gather in circles and alternate leading kirtan --- we will join to listen to the beauitful sounds of mantra and be led to join in and connect to this healing energy of song! This is a festive and beautiful way to create positive celebratory energy with others and enjoy this holiday season.
Join Shakuntala Lynn Himmelman and other kirtaniyas as we continue building the kirtan community in Toronto.
Enjoy Diversity, Community, & Connection Chanting with Lynn and Various Kirtan Leaders
Lynn Himmelman (Shakuntala), is a Certified Kripalu Yoga Instructor and has more than 30 yrs. of yoga experience
- complementary practices include Feldenkrais, Alexander technique, various dance forms, chanting, Laughter Yoga, Transcendental & Vipassana meditation techniques
Lynn is also a regular Kirtan guide at The Toronto Yoga Conference.
Investment- $25 pre-event, $35 at the door
Register- email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit eventbrite to purchase tickets